[Moin-user] Possible bug?

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Fri Sep 14 04:13:02 EDT 2001

Juergen:

My problem was that I was using an invalid wiki name Fund2000.  once I
changed this to FundaMentals all was ok.
I have no problems linking inline images such as FundaMentals:Image1.gif.
But If I wish to have an external link
such as [FundaMentals:Image1.gif  Link to Image 1] I am out of luck.  What
happens is that the image gets embedded inline and the
link text follows as such

[ (Embedded image moved to file: pic26875.gif) Link to Image 1]

I have tried all alternatives given on the Help pages.  Do you know if this
is a bug?

Bragi x6308  (GSM 892 6308)

                    j.her at t-onlin
                    e.de (Juergen        To:     "bragiba at simi.is" <bragiba at simi.is>
                    Hermann)             cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [Moin-user] Newbie questions
                    13.09.2001
                    14:50
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "Juergen
                    Hermann"

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:13:03 +0000, bragiba at simi.is wrote:

>List of valid InterWiki names this wiki knows of:
>  [[InterWiki]]

It has to be in THAT list.

>Other Wikis:
>  * [http://panoptic.com/wiki/aolserver AOL Server Wiki]
>  * [http://seattlewireless.net/ SeattleWireless]
>  * [http://pikie.darktech.org/cgi/pikie.py PikiePikie]
>  * [http://www.wikiservice.at/dse/wiki.cgi? DseWiki]
>  * [http://www.personaltelco.net/ PersonalTelco]
>  * [http://mh0792/fundamentals2000/ Fund2000]

This is mere commentary.

You need to go to the intermap.txt FILE in the data directory, not to
the PAGE.

Ciao, Jürgen

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp