[Moin-user] MoinMoin incompatible with Python 1.5.2 ?

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Thu Apr 18 18:40:04 EDT 2002

At 23:49 2002-04-18 +0200, Juergen Hermann wrote:
> >Is there any reason to maintain Python 1.5.2 compatibility?
>
>Yes, ISPs that don't update, if they provide Python CGI at all.

Are there problems running MoinMoin with mxCGIPython?
http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxCGIPython.html
(You need to supply it with distutils I guess.)

Or perhaps making complete MoinMoin + Python installs using the
McMillan installer would be less job then to maintain 1.x
compatibility?  (That could work on windows and Linux at least.)

--
Magnus Lyckå, Thinkware AB
Älvans väg 99, SE-907 50 UMEÅ
http://www.thinkware.se/  mailto:magnus at thinkware.se