[Moin-user] Line break behaviour

Brian Dorsey brian at dorseys.org
Thu Aug 15 14:14:02 EDT 2002

One easy thing you can do is wrap your text in tripple curly braces,
this will tell MoinMoin to treat the section as literal text, and will
disply in a non-proportional font and keep new lines.

For example:

---
{{{
One line
Another line
A third line
}}}
---

By default, MoinMoin will put this on a yellow background, but you can
change that in the style sheet if you prefer something different.

Take care,
-Brian