[Moin-user] Create pages automatically

Lele Gaifax lele at seldati.it
Mon Dec 2 05:31:20 EST 2002

>>>>> On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 02:27:51 -0800 (PST), kent sin <kentsin at yahoo.com> said:

    ks> I would like to create some wiki pages from a database.

    ks> It is possible just to put the files in the text directory?

Yes, with the right permissions...

    ks> I would also like to known the naming rules for filename.  I
    ks> have saw names in Chinese were in _eb_.... how are they
    ks> constructed? Are there any modules I can make use?

Uhm, better consult the sources for that.

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.