[Moin-user] Titles Index

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Thu Dec 5 09:10:02 EST 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:53:04 -0800 (PST), Tim Bird wrote:

>option).  Another method I have used is to create an OmittedPages
>page, with a listing of pages that I don't want listed as part
>of results for things.  I did this for a wiki exporting utility,
>but you could use the same technique for TitleIndex, or for
>searching.  Basically OmittedPages just held a list of pages
>that were excluded from results.

I added this to wikiutil, so that there is a central place to change
the policy what a system page is.

def isSystemPage(pagename):
    """Is this a template page?"""
    return isTemplatePage(pagename) or isFormPage(pagename)

I'll add this as a filter where it seems obvious (checkbox for the
searches, f.x.).

Ciao, Jürgen