[Moin-user] Templates

Tim Bird tbird20d at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 07:42:02 EST 2002

--- Jeremy Stell-Smith <stellsmi at yahoo.com> wrote:
> So I was looking at moin, trying to get it to look the
> way I wanted it to, and I was suprised to find that
> it's not template based.  All the html for the body /
> navbars, etc is contained w/in python files.
>
> I'm currently using PHPWiki, and it was SO much easier
> to configure because it has themes.
>
> So, my questions.  Am I missing something?  Is this in
> the works?  Would y'all be interested in a patch that
> did this (if I could find the time)?

I think Jurgen has mentioned template before, but I don't
know the status.  I have been thinking about doing this also,
for some time.  But I've never found the time.  I'd love to
see a patch from you.  But you should get feedback from Jurgen
first to see what's on his roadmap.

Thanks,

Tim Bird

=====