[Moin-user] Center and right ?

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Wed Dec 18 01:35:02 EST 2002

You should right align like this
[[HTML(<p align="right")>)]]This is right aligned[[HTML(</p>)]]

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.:  +354 550 63 08    mailto:bragiba at siminn.is
Fax:  +354 550 63 39    www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm:   +354 892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -

                      kent sin
                      <kentsin at yahoo.c         To:      bragiba at simi.is
                      om>                      cc:      Moin-user at lists.sourceforge.net
                                               Subject: Re: [Moin-user] Center and right ?
                      18.12.2002 09:21

Bragiba,

Thanks a lot for your great help.

After sent out the question, I have found a way to
make center and right align with tables.

However, the table always have the border, even I have
set it with

||<tablewidth="100%" border="0" )> some right align
text||

Are there any place I can switch off the table border?

Rgs,

kent Sin

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/MacroMarket

http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/macro_2fHTML_2epy