[Moin-user] pgp? Testing Lotus Notes

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Wed Dec 18 03:17:02 EST 2002

Unfortunately I am stuck with Lotus Notes at work and it is very
unpredictable.   I thought I was sending Plain Text mails all the time but
apparently I am not.  I have modified some settings to send MIME messages
as PLAIN TEXT only.    This should be visible to all now.....

Let me know if you get any other crap with this message.

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.:  +354 550 63 08    mailto:bragiba at siminn.is
Fax:  +354 550 63 39    www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm:   +354 892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6164

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6772