[Moin-user] install from CVS

Robert Groenewegen robert.groenewegen at tiscali.nl
Tue Dec 24 00:25:04 EST 2002

Dear all,

As happy as I am with MoinMoin, the new features as described in
CHANGES.txt are very 'want-to-have/need-to-have'. I have installed Moin on
my W2K/Apache machine with the (good!) installation docs. Unfortunaly I can
not find any clue how to install from CVS (FYI the stuff is already on my
machine because I know CVS). Does anyone knows of any documentation that
can help me out?

Thanks, Robert

ps. Can I install the CVS version next to my current version or will I ran
into trouble with my Python installation (site-packages)?