[Moin-user] install from CVS

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Tue Dec 24 01:23:03 EST 2002

Hi Robert:

I wrote about CVS and Windows some time ago in
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/MoinMoinWinCvs?action=highlight&value=cvs

It might be outdated.  Maybe you can see what I did there and take it
further or modify it to keep it up to date.

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.:  +354 550 63 08    mailto:bragiba at siminn.is
Fax:  +354 550 63 39    www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm:   +354 892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -