Fw: [Moin-user] 11Beta - Problems with User Id

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:16:06 EST 2002

Well I just found a back way in for existing users.  I got the wiki to email me a link and the link got me logged in.

I noticed one caveat of the mailing thing.  You must use the exact same case as the email address you typed in originally or all lowercase.   I can't remember if I typed it in lower case.  Anyway it probably shouldn't so selective about case.

Is there a way I can write to a log file or something to debug this.  I tried writing to stderr, as that is redirected to a log file, but nothing showed up in the log after executing.