[Moin-user] Looking for ISP with Python/MoinMoin

wacl at gmx.net wacl at gmx.net
Wed Feb 27 00:47:03 EST 2002

Hi,

I would like to set up a MoinMoin wiki to follow my genealogical / family
tree.
I think the wiki concept is a cheap and convenient way for such a task.

Would you recommend to me some sites / ISPs, which offer Python (possibly
also MoinMoin) for CGI?
It should not cost too much!

Special wish (but really not mandatory): possibility for access restriction
(e.g. Apache like), because I don't want to make the wiki public.

Regards,
Janusz Waclawczyk

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the
credit.
Harry S. Truman

http://www.gmx.net