[Moin-user] IIS Installation

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at home.com
Wed Jan 2 18:12:01 EST 2002

I'm confused on to install/setup for IIS based on the new directory
structure.  I've tried creating a new wiki from scratch rather than using my
old data.  It seems like the intent is to set the virtual dir to point at
htdocs but then the cgi-bin dir is outside of the virtual dir.  That doesn't
make sense to me and it doesn't work either.  I've copied the index.html
file up one dir and changed the URI's in it to point to the cgi-bin dir and
it works then except none of the images show up.

By the way, the new edit preview, FileAttach and security features are
great!  Thanks Juergen!