[Moin-user] Spellchecking, French

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Fri Jan 25 11:01:01 EST 2002

>>> I cannot get the SpellCheck to work. I have put two text files
(downloaded from the Web) with english and french words, in the moin-
0.10/MoinMoin/dict directory, but the SpellCheck function still does
not work. (I am running MoinMoin on Windows2000, with Python 2.1.1

  Well, if it doesn't work, you did something wrong. :>

  Can't say more w/o further info, like exact symptoms.

>>> Another question: I saw in the source code there is an i18n
directory, with some stuff about internationalization. Does this
already work? Is it possible to have MoinMoin work in French?

  Set your browser so that "fr" is the preferred language.

Ciao, Jürgen