[Moin-user] Just plain confused at this point...

Marc marc at vyrus.net
Sat Jan 26 22:01:04 EST 2002

I've never messed with Python and am currently unable to determine where
the heck I went wrong.  I've got Python 2.2 and moin-0.10.  Short of the
traceback, I'm unsure of what else I might offer.  Any help is
very much appreciated!

bash-2.04$ ./test.cgi

MoinMoin CGI Diagnosis
======================

Package "MoinMoin" sucessfully imported.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./test.cgi", line 44, in ?
    run()
   File "./test.cgi", line 34, in run
    cgimain.test()
   File "/home/marc/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin/cgimain.py", line
22, in test
    from MoinMoin import config, util, version, editlog
   File "/home/marc/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin/editlog.py", line
16, in ?
    from MoinMoin.Page import Page
   File "/home/marc/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin/Page.py", line
13, in ?
    from MoinMoin.cgimain import request
 ImportError: cannot import name request

-Marc