[Moin-user] Spellchecking, French

WILLIAMS Dominic D.WILLIAMS at csee-transport.fr
Tue Jan 29 04:03:10 EST 2002

Details of installation:

I added directory C:\software\moin-0.10\MoinMoin\dict

In this directory are two files: english.txt and french.txt
These files each contain a list of english and french words.

Exact symptoms are: when I run a SpellCheck, for example on my FrontPage, I get a page saying:

"The following 143 words could not be found in the dictionary of 3 words (including 3 LocalSpellingWords) and are highlighted below:"

(Each word with a checkbox, etc...) All the words in the FrontPage are highlighted (none is found in the dictionary...)

So, it looks as though only my LocalSpellingWords dictionary is being used, not the main ones...

1) Should I do something special (apart from create the word files in the right place) to tell MoinMoin about my dictionaries?
2) Is there some way to provide you with more detailed symptoms (such as a debug mode?)

Thanks for your help...

P.S. I tried setting my browser's language to FR, but this had no effect at all. What should happen? I expected system buttons and links (such as FindPage, SpellCheck, RecentChanges, etc. to be in French...)