[Moin-user] Non-CGI install?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu Jun 13 11:29:09 EDT 2002

This doesn't work. httpdmain attempts to serve documents from the hard-coded
default wiki name, which doesn't exist. The server runs, but it's only
serving empty pages and throwing mass amounts of tracebacks and "404" errors
on the console it was started on (windows).

I found that copying httpdmain.py to the "personal" wiki that I created per
the install.html directions would work since it picked up the wiki name from
the directory. The only drawback to this method is that it's not finding the
image files or the moinmoin.css file. Looking at the served page source,
MoinMoin is writing the img and css references relative to my wiki and not
to where they really are beneath the share directory.

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA