[Moin-user] Alternative RecentChanges

MarvinGS MarvinGS at sternpost.de
Sun Jun 16 14:28:03 EDT 2002

Hi!

My alternative RecentChanges are done, i just needed to put them into data/plugin/macro/

All my changes are just dirty hacks so i would revise them before making a public macro.

Apart from that i have another Problem. After inclusion of [[RecentChangesPatrick]] in a page i get an "internal Server Error" The Page works anyway but this Error after saving the Page bugs me. Can anyone help?

The Script can be found at http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh/wikifarm/pub/MoinMoin/PatrickGuenther/attachments/RecentChangesPatrick.py and works at least with CVS MoinMoin Version 1.1 [Revision 1.160].

Any comments are welcome, especially Hints for that Save-Bug and if you find my alternative RecentChanges useful.

Thanks!

Patrick alias MarinGS