[Moin-user] MoinMoin 1.1 AttachFile.py v1.38: Missing module filesys

Yandle, Hans Hans.Yandle at cingular.com
Tue Jun 18 04:19:05 EDT 2002

I am new to MoinMoin and wanted to give it a try out on an Intranet. The
AttachFile macro is desired. When I went to try it, an "unknown error"
occurred. I tacked it down to a missing module in AttachFile.py. Line 30 in
MoinMoin/action/AttachFile.py states "from MoinMoin.util import filesys". I
looked for this filesys module and could not find it. It apparently should
be located in MoinMoin/util/filesys.py. Does anyone have a copy of the
missing utility file so the v1.38 AttachFile.py can work successfully? As a
quick fix, I found that in moin-1.0 has an AttachFile.py v1.36 that does not
reference the util/filesys.py module but does require a MIME type to be
entered.