[Moin-user] WikiNames with foreign letters are broken

wacl at gmx.net wacl at gmx.net
Thu Jun 27 11:52:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

i run wiki on genealogy of my family and the users use three languages:
german, english and polish. The normal text in all languages is shown correct.
If I build WikiName with german characters like JürgenHermann :), then this
wiki name works and is shown correctly.
But if I try to build wiki name with special polish characters then the
WikiName ist broken: it ends before the first special character.
You can see that at the begining of
http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/WikiSandBox

Is there a possibility to change this behavior?

Regards,
Janusz Waclawczyk

http://www.gmx.net