[Moin-user] Looking for ISP with Python/MoinMoin

Jeff Kunce jeff at corrt.com
Fri Mar 1 07:40:26 EST 2002

Take a look at http://www.corrt.com/info/pyisp-list.html
It's a little out of date, but there are some good ideas there.

I've been using www.pair.com for several years, and have been quite
satisfied. They have python installed, but I always compile it in my own
directories so I can have the extensions I want. MoinMoin (installed in my
directory) works just fine.

  --Jeff

At 08:33 AM 3/1/2002 +0100, Waclawczyk Janusch wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I would like to set up a MoinMoin wiki to follow my genealogical / family
tree.
>I think the wiki concept is a cheap and convenient way for such a task.
>
>Would you recommend to me some sites / ISPs, which offer Python (possibly
also MoinMoin) for CGI?
>It should not cost too much!
>
>Special wish (but not mandatory): possibility for access restriction (e.g.
Apache like), because