[Moin-user] XML problems

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Sun Mar 10 20:49:02 EST 2002

Actually it's a bit of everything: 4suite is newer then pyxml and pyxml
calls into 4suite; also the signature of some routines has changed
(stylesheetreader.fromstring() for example) and moinmoin uses the older
signature with more arguments. It's what I get for trying to use newer with
older... <sigh>

I punted back to pyxml 0.7 and 4suite-0.11.1 and now I get a key error.

Can you tell me what versions of what I should be using?

Regards,

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA