[Moin-user] Extracting page contents

Phil Suh phil at filsa.net
Wed Mar 13 11:04:02 EST 2002

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Jeff Kunce wrote:

> >One feature we would really like to see is the ability to extract the
> >contents from a wiki page without headers or footers (or replacing them
>
> Have you tried the "Print" icon on each page?

While the ?action=print is nice, it would also be useful to grab the body
text of the wiki page (perhaps action=bodyprint?). This mode would not
I've hacked something like this up for some internal sites. I use the
action=bodyprint in combination with Apache includes to do some simple
templating. The point is to use Moin's ease of editing/writing, and then
stick the body contents into a completely different template.

Phil Suh