[Moin-user] Search Problem

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Mar 13 12:45:45 EST 2002

If I start up MM and enter (for example) "SystemInfo" in the topic search
box at the bottom of the page, Apache returns:
Not Found
The requested URL /FrontPage was not found on this server.

----

Apache/1.3.23 Server at 216.39.170.247 Port 80

If you navigate to the FindPage page, "FrontPage" is the default in the edit
boxes. If you replace that with what you're actually looking for, then the
search works. If you then return to the FrontPage and use the box at the
bottom, it then works.

This is using:
	MoinMoin-0.11
	Apache-1.3.23
	Windows 2000
	IE 6.0

Damn! I just realized the new installation blew off my stash of LocalWords!