[Moin-user] newbie install problem: no gifs!

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Fri Mar 22 00:57:02 EST 2002

Did you set the aliases in Apache httpd.conf?   Check the html source on
your front page to see where it is looking for the images.

In my case I have MoinMoin installed in /usr/local/share/moin/wiki which
contains my cgi scripts and data dir.
My img dir and css are located in /usr/local/share/moin/htdocs/

The aliases I have in Apache´s httpd.conf are
Alias /wiki/ "/usr/local/share/moin/htdocs/"
ScriptAlias /iceWiki "/usr/local/share/moin/iceWiki/moin.cgi"

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.:  550 63 08    mailto:bragiba at siminn.is
Fax:  550 63 39    www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm:   892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6164

This e-mail and it's attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/control/index?pid=6772