[Moin-user] Re: Server timeouts when saving changes

Lele Gaifax lele at seldati.it
Fri Mar 22 03:04:03 EST 2002

I'm experiencing the same problem here, but only with a particular
page, that btw does not seem to have anything strange in it.

What's bad is that when I hit the stop button, and only at that point,
MoinMoin actually writes a chunk of the page on the disk, thus
trashing its contents.

I've tried to turn KeepAlive off, with the very same result. This
happens both under PyApache as well as with the standard CGI
mechanism.

Please note that the page is actually rendered ok! I even tried to do
the server job by hand from the Python interpreter, and I got what
seemed a good page. I was not able to simulate editing, though.

Then I tried with `w3m', that btw would be a great way of editing
pages, since it may execute an external editor for the task!. Too bad
it crashes with a segfault a little after "save changes" is hit...

Any hint will be *very* appreciated,
bye&thanx, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.