[Moin-user] RE: [Moin-devel] Linking to sibling pages

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Tue Mar 26 14:15:12 EST 2002

I looked at MoinMOinDiscussion - I take it you're referring to "Hierachical
MoinMoin", and by sibling pages you mean pages that are meant to follow the
current page in sequence? If so, how about back/forward arrow buttons on
pages that have siblings, and an up arrow to get to the first page of the
sequence? Pages that don't have siblings yet would have only a single right
arrow ("next") that would automagically create the next page in the
sequence, possibly with some sort of anonymous page name indicating that
it's within a particular sequence of pages.
I've thought this would be a great idea for breaking up page sizes and
enabling a more "book"-style approach to wikidom.

I like the way TWiki does hierarchy with it's "webs", but am not sure what
makes a web frontpage distinct from any other page at the moment. I also
would prefer that a hierarchy scheme have multiple levels (say, up to 6?)
compared to TWiki's 2 level architecture.

HTH

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA