[Moin-user] <p> placement and nesting problem

Juergen Hermann j.her at t-online.de
Fri May 10 11:04:02 EDT 2002

On Fri, 10 May 2002 18:32:41 +0200, Samuele Pedroni wrote:

>I need this to work better. What should I do?

Wait. :)

>I'm likely able to hack my local version. Should I produce a patch
>for general use. What is the expected development wrt
> this kind of issues, timeline?

Believe me, I chased the requirement for well-formedness for quite some
time. The problem is, if you fix it at one place, another thing breaks
down, so I gave up for now.

The only _stable_ solution is a rewrite of the inner workings of
parsing, formatting etc. No timeline, except "probably this year".

Ciao, Jürgen