[Moin-user] User Security - sometimes

Adam Shand adam at personaltelco.net
Tue May 14 17:41:03 EDT 2002

> Thanks Adam, That example might be an even better solution to some of my
> configuration challenges.  I need special limited access on a small
> number of Wiki pages and it looks like that's the way to do it.

the one possible gotcha that i haven't investigated yet (maybe jurgen can
shed some light for sure) is that i bet that there is a get parameter for
the page name which will bypass apache's ability to limit access (apache's
ability to restrict access based on the url doesn't include any get
parameters unfortunately).

so if something like this works:

 http://domian.net/moin.cgi?page=FrontPage

then we're both screwed :-)