[Moin-user] Win32, Apache 2 and moin installation problem

Adam Shand adam at personaltelco.net
Tue May 21 09:27:02 EDT 2002

a scriptalias has to point to a directory not a file.  it's also important
(at least under unix configs) that if one path ends with a / that the
other one does as well.  Try this instead:

ScriptAlias /mywiki	"V:/Moin/mywiki/"

and then access:

http://domain.com/mywiki/moin.bat

if that doesn't work then it's either a windows specific error, the path
V:/Moin/share/mywiki doesn't exist.

maybe try running "apachectl configtest" (if that exists in windows) and
see if it reports any errors.

adam.