[Moin-user] Wiki map in Mozilla Sidebar

Uldis Bojars uldis.bojars at tietoenator.com
Mon Nov 25 09:23:05 EST 2002

Dear MoinMoin users,

Is there a way to show MoinMoin wiki structure in Mozilla sidebar?
I.e., to allow navigate Wiki links and get to the needed page without
actually having to follow links through Wiki pages?

I imagine it as being a tree structure starting from FrontPage (or a
specified wiki page or current wiki page) and showing expandable,
hierachical link tree. Alternatively it could show one link level at a
time and have "up" button like in ftp directory view.

>> Can you point me to a resource where somebody has done this? Or how to
>> do this?

P.S. I know wiki structure is a graph, and even not acyclic graph.

P.P.S. There is a page [[MoinMoinWikiSidebar]] on MoinMoin wiki, but I
it does not work for me.

--
Best regards,
 Uldis                            mailto:uldis.bojars at tietoenator.com