[Moin-user] Dumb "attachment:" question

Ted Nolan SRI Augusta GA ted at ags.ga.erg.sri.com
Mon Oct 14 11:08:04 EDT 2002

Hello,

I just started playing with MoinMoin 1.0 (from the FreeBSD ports
collection) to see if we can use it at my office to help us collaborate
on a project.  One thing I might want to do is to upload a bunch of
Windows files as MoinMoin attachments.  A lot of these files have
spaces in the file names, and I've been kind of stymied on figuring
out how to attach them.  I can upload OK, but for the actual "attachment:",
I've tried

and several other variations which seemed plausible at the time.
Am I missing something obvious?

			Thanks,

			Ted Nolan