[Moin-user] Printing pages

Michael Montagne montagne at boora.com
Thu Oct 17 10:45:14 EDT 2002

I'm deeply into evaluating moinmoin vs zwiki for a intranet knowledge
base application.  I'm not a real proficient python programmer but i'm
getting there.  I have several needs that I'm hoping someone has already
adddressed.
1.  I need to be able to select specific pages using a checkbox and
print them.  There was a zwiki script to do this. It visited each page
in a list and had it render itself without the header or footer.  The
result was  long html page that one could then print. Cool.

2.  I need to be able to convert individual pages or groups into a pdf
file (again without the headers)

3.  I need an easy way to insert an image into a page inline.

I'm muddling through these issues and I really like moinmoin.  Once I
get the hang of it, I'm sure it will be every bit as good as zwiki.

--
  Michael Montagne  [montagne at boora.com]   503.226.1575