[Moin-user] Printing pages

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Thu Oct 17 12:14:09 EDT 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:44:55 -0700, Michael Montagne wrote:

>1.  I need to be able to select specific pages using a checkbox and
>print them.  There was a zwiki script to do this. It visited each page
>in a list and had it render itself without the header or footer.  The
>result was  long html page that one could then print. Cool.

Page w/o navigation: click the printer icon. No way to do it for a list
(unless you write a little script that downloads the action=print
URLs).

Another way is to use the Include macro and print that page (see the
MoinMoinInstallDocs page for an example).

>2.  I need to be able to convert individual pages or groups into a pdf
>file (again without the headers)

Not currently (unless you print into a PDF printer driver, or use
html2pdf).

>3.  I need an easy way to insert an image into a page inline.

See HelpOnLinking.

Ciao, Jürgen