[Moin-user] Re: MoinMoin wih Xitami server?

"Höppner, Dierk" Dierk.Hoeppner at tib.uni-hannover.de
Thu Sep 26 04:49:02 EDT 2002

Bob,

somewhat late but perhaps you are still interested. You asked:

> Is it possible to install Xitami to run under Xitami?
> I am using Win2K, if it matters.

Yes, and the system doesn't matter. I'm using XP:

I made a standard istallation of Moin as described in the help. I use Xitami
v2.b5

In Xitami you have to define

1. an ordinary alias under the Link Aliases. (On the "defaults - Server
Properties"-Page you find the Aliases link above the horizontal line on the
left hand side):
Alias			Points to Path
/wiki			C:/Moin/share/moin/htdocs

2. an CGI-Alias. Click on CGI (Link above first horizontal line on the
right) You get to the page "defaults - CGI Properties". At the bottom you'll
find "Aliases for CGI directories: " and a button Define... Click it and
make these entries:

CGI alias			Points to path:
/dho				c:/moin/dho/moin.bat

(dho is the name of my first wicki)

Restart the server. The Rest goes on as usual.

HTH

Dierk

--
Dierk Höppner