[Moin-user] Installation problem

Neil Salter neil at nackle.org
Fri Aug 15 14:51:02 EDT 2003

Also, check the CGI setup on your new installation. Does the new machine use
suexec to run CGI scripts? Check for a suexec.log file in the httpd logs
directly, and see whether it tells you why it won't run the CGI script. The
apache website has a whole section on suexec, so you should be able to work
out why things aren't working, if this is really the case.

If you do have suexec running with your webserver, the easiest way to check
whether it's causing the problem is to stop apache, temporarily rename
suexec, restart apache, and try the script again... though be aware you are
running less securely while you do this.

Cheers,

Neil.