[Moin-user] Some Questions

Manfred Cuntz manfred.cuntz at gmx.de
Wed Dec 31 08:17:06 EST 2003

Hello,

once again I have some questions for which I haven't found an answer in the
documentation:

How can I create an internal link which is displayed in a name which differs
from the page name. Example: Page name is (sorry, its german)
"WeitwinkelObjektiv" and should be displayed as "WeitwinkelObjektive" with an
additional "e" at the end. Or another one: page name is "StreulichtBlende"
and should be displayed as "GegenlichtBlende". Of course i can use an
external link but I would prefer an internal link.

How can I link directly to an anchor of an internal page?

Any help is appreciated.

Bye
Manfred