[Moin-user] using moin.bat gives "Premature header ..."

Anders Eriksson ame at swipnet.se
Tue Feb 11 17:17:11 EST 2003

Hello!

I have just installed apache 2.??? on a Windows 2000 computer. I then
installed MoinMoin following the HelpOnInstalling/ApacheOnWin32

Under section 3 Creating a Wiki Instance I created a batch file, moin.bat
and edited httpd.conf accordingly.

When I then tried to access http://localhost:8080/mywiki I got [client
127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: moin.bat

If I in httpd.conf change
ScriptAlias /mywiki "C:/Moin/mywiki/moin.bat" to
ScriptAlias /mywiki "C:/Moin/mywiki/moin.cgi"
Everything works!

Why does the doc say that I shall use a batch file and is there something
that can go wrong when I do it this way?

// Anders