[Moin-user] Wiki Farms

Battersby, Alan alan.battersby at ntu.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 07:08:17 EST 2003

This may be a simple question but how exactly do you have two or more
separate sites on a server? I am trying to use Moin here at NTU as a social
collaborative document within the computing department. I started by setting
up one site ok but a colleague has recently asked if he can also set up a
site on the same server. Any help would be appreciated. I am not a python
person so a reasonably complete explanation would be appreciated. The moin
help is a little terse, what is in farm_config.py???

Alan Battersby
Department of Computing & Mathematics
Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street. Nottingham NG1 4BU
Tel:  00 44 (0) 115 848 2011
Fax: 00 44 (0) 115 848 6518

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, you must
take no action on it nor show a copy to anyone.  Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error.

Please also reply to alan.battersby at ntlworld.com.

Thanks

---