[Moin-user] Help-The external diff utility returned with erro r code 1!

Yandle, Hans Hans.Yandle at cingular.com
Thu Jan 9 09:21:03 EST 2003

I had the same problem with my Windows box. MS Windows does not come with
the diff utility but you can get it at the following sites along with most
other standard command line utilities. If Windows, copy the diff.exe file
into your path (maybe C:\WINNT or C:\Windows). You did not mention it but
besides standard python you may also want to get gdchart so the graphs will
work.

Unix Win32 Ports:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/

http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/