[Moin-user] ISSUE TRACKING

Thomas Waldmann tw at waldmann-edv.de
Sat Jan 18 01:40:01 EST 2003

>Please anybody help me out to know whether moin moin has any mechanism to
>track issues.In other words is it has any issue tracking tool.

So you mean bug-tracking? For the moin code see moin.sf.net.

Or dou you want to do tracking USING moin? Then the answer is NO, there
is no special issue tracking built-in into moin or available as
macro/action AFAIK.

You can do limited tracking of stuff by using wikibadges, e.g. put a
ThisIsBuggy at every place where a bug is described in the wiki.

Then you can go to the page ThisIsBuggy and just use the backlink
feature to find where the bugs are described.

If the bug is solved, the wikibadge has to be removed and so it vanishes
from backlinks, too.

Thomas