[Moin-user] Newbees Installing Questions

Nick Trout ntrout at rockstarvancouver.com
Mon Jan 27 11:56:04 EST 2003

That sounds symptomatic of a problem I had when I set my wiki up. This
might be your problem:

You need 2 virtual directories (whether you are using IIS or Apache):
one called, say, "Moin" which points to the shared resources, eg. icons
and css files, and one called "wiki" which points to your wiki. You need
to adjust your moin_config.py to point to the appropriate directories.
It sounds like you have set your config but may not have created the
virtual directories?

eg. using a apache you need to add:
Alias /moin/ "C:/Moin/share/moin/htdocs/"
ScriptAlias /wiki "C:/Moin/mywiki/moin.bat"

in moin_config.py:
data_dir = './data/'
url_prefix = '/moin'

Hope this helps.