[Moin-user] Why some of the macros from MacroMarket don't work?

jvilhena jvilhena at softhome.net
Mon Jan 27 15:11:02 EST 2003

Hello

I installed MoinMoin recently. Great program.
I´m using it for a kind of personal information management system. To
manage local files, internet links and all sort of things that come up to
my mind.
I have tried all the Macros from the MacroMarket, but some didn't work. Is
this usual, or I have some problem with my setup (windows 98, apache 1.3
and MoinMoin 1.1) ?
I get errors like " unindent does not match any outer indentation level.. "

--
Best Regards
jvilhena