[Moin-user] new install

Steve Mallett steve at osdir.com
Wed Jul 2 18:40:05 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 09:04  PM, Thomas Waldmann wrote:

> > FYI I just started a moinmoin wiki for open source:
> http://ospedia.osdir.com
>
> Well, you could just join us at linuxwiki.org (linux + free software)
> ;) We plan to support multiple languages soon.
>
> greetings, Thomas

I had received just such an invite before.  While I'm a fan of your
wiki I'm striving to be inclusive of platforms other than Linux as
well.  I'm also including free software where open source is inclusive
free software.

I don't see any reason to duplicate the same info.  I'm more than happy
to encourage linking to your work.

Cheers,

Steve Mallett - Imagineer
http://OSDir.com on the O'Reilly Network | steve at osdir.com
http://opensource.org | webmaster at opensource.org
http://EmergentReport.com <news blog>
http://fooworks.com <personal blog>

"Don't hate the media, become the media."
			-Jello Biafra