[Moin-user] drawing with moinmoin - TWikiDrawPlugin

Sebastian Haase haase at msg.ucsf.edu
Tue Jul 8 15:52:05 EDT 2003

Hi,
The directory '..share/moin/htdocs/applets/TWikiDrawPlugin/'
is empty.
I found a zip file named 'TWikiDrawPlugin.zip' on the web.
and in there was a sub directory named 'pub/Plugins/TWikiDrawPlugin'
which contents looked to me like it belonged into the above MoinMoin
directory.
After copying the stuff in there  I get something the looks alright...
But  I'm not entirety sure yet if I was did all this correctly. (The "URL
linking" part doesn't work)

Thanks for the reply
Sebastian