[Moin-user] url Encoding problems - more info

Tom Wiebe Lists lists at imagefoundation.com
Mon Jul 21 23:58:25 EDT 2003

Hello again,

Well, now I'm stumped for sure. I've just installed a fresh copy of
moin moin on my laptop, and it worked great out of the box, just like
my previous experience

I've not done anything with python on my server, or my laptop (heck,
the laptop is only a week old, so it's basically a fresh install as
provided by apple)

I've run a diff on my httpd.conf from both the server and my laptop and
not found any unexpected differences, and also done a diff on all the
moin moin files in /usr/share/moin and
/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin. there were zero differences
between the copy on my server and the copy on my laptop.

Any thoughts?

Tom Wiebe