[Moin-user] Online Docs for Windows

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Mon Jul 28 11:10:19 EDT 2003

I downloaded and installed Moin last week for the first time.  Target system
is a Windows 2003 server running IIS.  The instructions worked, but the zip
file did not contain the online documentation.  This morning I d/led the
.tar.gz file and located the docs and installed the in the appropriate
folder.

Shouldn't the zip file contain these files as well?

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of
humor or irrational religious beliefs.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
authorized either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating
social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct
context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or
grammatical use and may be ignored.  No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this e-mail, although the kelpie next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of
the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message
revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice
from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around
yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your
pets.  If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and
egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.