[Moin-user] mod_python status?

Neil Salter neil at nackle.org
Thu Jul 31 01:57:06 EDT 2003

Hello,

Can anyone comment on the status of MoinMoin with relation to mod_python?
There seems to be a general interest in running under mod_python, though I'm
not clear on how close MoinMoin is to being runnable under it.

I really like the MoinMoin wiki. For me it strikes the right balance between
ease of use/simplicity, and features. The biggest drawback for me is
responsiveness & performance. I'm hoping to set up a company wiki soon
(running under Apache), and am currently looking at the options. I'd like to
go with MoinMoin, but am a little concerned about performance.

How close is MoinMoin to being runnable under mod_python?

Thanks in advance for any info,

Neil Salter.