[Moin-user] Fwd: Can't attach files at all

j s strugglinguser at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 15:01:03 EDT 2003

I take that back.  There seems to be other issues than SSL.  I can't attach files at all.  It come back with page not found and I do see an error now in the logs.

Invalid method in request \x80L\x01\x03

Everything works fine when the standard port 80 is used.  So it's not the SSL, but a port issue.  Is there a quick fix that I can do to allow different ports to be used??

Thanks again.

Struggling Newbie User