[Moin-user] Cross references

Pascal pascal.bauermeister at smartdata.ch
Wed Mar 5 03:07:08 EST 2003

Hello,

I would like to generate a page automatically from info found on other
pages. Typically, from multiple meeting minutes, I would like to
auto-generate a list of action items per person.

I was thinking of some kind of search where I could combine a title
search and a full-text search. The action items would be written with a
certain syntax, such as a line like:
  * INITIALS>>text...

Unfortunately:
      * AFAIK one cannot do a combined search (titel and full-text)
      * The search results display a very short context (not the whole
        line)

Is it possible to solve the above, or is there a better method ?

Thanks a lot.

  Pascal